How to Draw Anime Girls with Short Hair?
In this easy step-by-step guide, you will be able to draw anime girls with short hair. Anime girls with short hair come in all shapes and sizes, and can be drawn with a variety of different hairstyles.
Whether you want to depict your character with a pixie cut or a bob, this guide will help you achieve the look you desire.
|What you pay!|
Choose Your Topic:
How to Draw Anime Girls with Short Hair step by step
In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw an anime girl with short hair step by step. Anime girls with short hair can be very cute, and there are many different ways to draw them.
For this tutorial, we will be using the following reference image:
To begin, sketch out the basic outline of the character's head and body. Be sure to make the body and head relatively proportional.
Next, begin to add the details of the character's face. Draw the eyes, nose, and mouth. You can also add some simple curves to indicate the shape of the cheeks and chin.
Now, begin to add the hair. For this tutorial, we will be drawing short hair, so there is not a lot of detail needed. Simply draw a few short lines to indicate the hair's shape and length.
Finally, add in any final details and colorings, and you're done!
How to Draw Anime Girls with Short Hair for Beginners
Anime girls with short hair can be just as pretty as those with long hair. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to draw a simple anime girl with short hair.
- Start by drawing a basic outline of the head and neck.
- Next, draw in the facial features. For the eyes, start by drawing a large oval shape. Inside the oval, draw a smaller oval for the pupil.
- Next, draw the eyebrows and eyelashes. For the eyebrows, draw a thin line above the eyes. For the eyelashes, draw a few short lines above the eyes.
- Draw the hair. For this tutorial, we'll be drawing short hair, so don't worry about drawing lots of hair. Just draw a few short lines to represent the hair.
- Finally, color in the anime girl's hair and clothes. And that's it! You've now drawn an anime girl with short hair.
How to Draw Anime Girls with Short Hair realistically
There are a few things you need to remember when drawing anime girls with short hair realistically.
- For starters, short hair is not just one length; it can be short in the back and longer in the front, or shorter on the sides and longer in the middle, etc.
- So, when drawing short hair, you need to be aware of the different lengths and how they'll affect the overall look of the hairstyle.
- Another thing to consider is the texture of the hair. Short hair can be spiky, wavy, or straight, and each type of hair has its own unique look.
- So, if you want your anime girl's hair to look realistic, you need to be aware of the different hair textures and how to draw them correctly.
- Lastly, don't forget to add some personality to your character's hairstyle. Just because they have short hair doesn't mean they can't have an interesting or unique hairstyle. So, be creative and have fun with it!
How to Draw Anime Girls with Short Hair like a pro
Anime girls with short hair can be just as adorable as their long-haired counterparts. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to draw an anime girl with short hair that's both stylish and cute.
Start by drawing a basic outline of the girl's head and body. Next, add the details of the face and hair. For the hair, start by drawing a short bob hairstyle.
You can either leave the hair straight or give it a bit of a curl. Next, add the details of the clothes and accessories.
For the clothes, you can either keep it simple with a plain t-shirt and jeans, or give her a more stylish look with a dress or skirt. Finally, add the finishing touches to the drawing and you're done!
This article was extensively researched and arranged to provide benefit to the intended viewer.
The contents of this page may or may not contain affiliate links, in which I may receive a small commission at no absolute cost to you.
These are products I fully recommend as the best options as of current, clicking a product and saving item to cart will allow you to lock in the best deal for that item.